Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What? I have a blog?

What could I be doing right now? Lots of things... Homework, sleeping, studying... But guess what? I'm not. I'm blogging for the first time in basically forever! Lots of things have changed. I don't even know where to start. First off... I'm transferring. Yep! Who saw that one coming? Not me! I'm graduating with my associates in July and moving out of state to go to a bigger university. Honestly that was one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make. I'm perfectly comfortable where I am. I know lots of people, I'm less than an hour away from home, I'm familiar with the campus, I just love it here. So much. I'm moving somewhere bigger that I have no idea how to find my away around and into an apartment with a bunch of people I don't know. At first I was a little anxious about the whole thing, but now I'm really excited. Don't get me wrong, I'm still nervous about a few things and I'm going to miss my other college a lot, but I know that I'm doing what I'm supposed to. I just know it's right... for whatever crazy reason. Guess I'll find out!

This semester has been a great one. My roommates are just so laid back I love it! My classes are pretty okay considering that they're general ed classes. Heck, I'm even enjoying my China class... Never thought I'd see that day. Work is going great. I am so thankful for my job! I love that I get to wear business clothes every day! I'm going to really miss this place.

I am so thankful for my love of running. Tonight I was a little stressed out looking for jobs and internships, making sure my fall schedule is the way I want it, and just trying to get through the day. I was finally fed up with it and just went for a run. It wasn't a very long run, because I was dumb enough to eat a bunch of Oreos right before I left. About a mile in I cramped up pretty bad... Never  fear, I kept going another mile and a half or so. It was so great. Just me, the sidewalk, my music, and my electric yellow running shoes (I may or may not be in love with those things. They're the best!). Ahh I can't even express how great it makes me feel. Nothing clears my mind much better than a good run.

Well this was a pretty random, pointless blog but I promise I'll be better at keeping up and making things interesting. Roommate adventure weekend is coming up soon. Oh, and my birthday! Woohoo!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment