Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Things That Make Me Happy


  • Cafe Rio for dinner AND having leftovers for lunch the next day
  • Finding out I passed my CHES exam. I'm a certified health education specialist!
  • Having a sweet husband to remind me I don't have to do something just because everyone else is doing it
  • Going to the temple and feeling its peace
  • Otter pops
  • Hearing from old friends
  • Sunshine
  • Good hair days
  • A clean car with a full gas tank
  • Finding new ways to improve my health
  • Laughing with my husband
  • Movie Nights
  • Good friends
  • Getting my diploma in the mail 
  • Getting more comfortable with my new job
  • Slowly starting to figure out where our life is headed in the next 5ish years 
  • Supportive family
  • Late-night talks
  • Repentance
  • Watermelon

1 comment:

  1. YAY for good hair days and watermelon! That's happiness right there!

    ReplyDelete