Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New Adventures

We have a lot of changes coming in the next month or so. Any of you who know me well, know that the anticipation of change usually causes a lot of anxiety for me. These changes have been no different, but I'm slowly learning to deal with the anxiety a little bit better.

The biggest change ahead of us is that we are moving sometime in the next two weeks. Where are we moving? Well, that hasn't entirely been worked out yet. All we know for sure is that we have to be out of our current apartment by the end of the month. Luckily, we have an apartment complex in mind that we'll probably sign with in the next week or so. In the mean time, I've been packing random things that we can live without and hoping I can get it all done before the next big change... fall semester.

Coleman starts his final year of undergraduate education in September. It's going to be a busy one. He's got heavy course load, night classes, work, volunteering at physical therapy clinics, doing research on campus, and studying for the GRE. I'll be working full time, but will probably have to pick up scrap booking or reading or something. (Any book recommendations would be appreciated.)  I have a feeling our nights will be full of me trying to keep myself busy while Coleman studies all night. It's still so weird to me that I'm a college graduate and won't be going back to school (at least in the near future).

Hopefully by the next post we'll have an apartment. I know most of you readers have big changes coming your way, too- new semester, first teaching job, moving, babies coming, etc. Good luck!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment